Clinical Nurse - Med/Surg, Part-time, Days $1,000 SIGN-ON BONUSDeKalb, Illinois Job REQID 5937 Job Function Clinical Nurse Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
The Inpatient Staff Nurse reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization's Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
The Registered Nurse performs established procedures in accordance with hospital and the department of patient care services philosophy, policies, and standards. Care is provided with consideration to developmental needs and abilities. The RN uses the nursing process to ensure the delivery of high-quality evidence-based nursing care to the patient and family, based upon knowledge and experience as defined by: Illinois Nurse Practice Act Patients Bill of Rights Policies and procedures established by the Patient Care Services The Standards of Nursing Practice published by The American Nurses Association and/or nationally recognized nursing or health-care specialty organizations Professional Conduct Standards (ANA Code of Ethics, 2001)
- Graduate of an accredited school of Professional Nursing
- Associate Degree RNs must enroll in an accredited Bachelors of Science (BSN) Completion Program within 90 days of your employment start date. You will have three years from your employment start date to complete your degree.
- RN License in the State of Illinois in good standing
- BLS Certification
- One year of relevant experience
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
- Patient Access Specialist, Grayslake, Full - Time Grayslake, Illinois
- Patient Access Specialist- Customer Service, Part-time, Days Chicago, Illinois
- Clinical Nurse - Neuro Spine ICU, Full-time, Nights Chicago, Illinois
- Operations Coordinator - Supply Chain Logistics Chicago, Illinois
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs