Charge Nurse - Emergency Department, Full-time, Rotating Shifts (Dekalb)DeKalb, Illinois Job REQID 661 Job Function Clinical Nurse Shift Rotating Apply Now
Assures that overall patient care within the department is provided in a patient-centered, efficient, healing environment.
Have authority, responsibility and accountability to assure that:
- the interdisciplinary team providing patient services within the department are meeting standards to achieve optimal patient outcomes within anticipated length of stay;
- Departmental and organizational goals are met.
- Unit patient flow is optimized.
- Appropriate patient placement
- Equipment availability and maintenance
Associate Degree RN’s must enroll in an accredited Bachelors of Science (BSN) Completion Program within 90 days of your employment start date. You will have three years from your employment start date to complete your degree.
BLS, ACLS certification
PALS on Pediatric area
Prior Charge experience preferred
Minimum of 2 years of clinical experience
Successfully completed basic arrhythmia course or will successfully complete within 90 days of employment.
- 008523 Access Team Lead DeKalb, Illinois
- Registered Nurse BSN - Emergency Services, Full-time, Evenings Lake Forest, Illinois
- Radiographer-CT - Computed Tomography, Full-time, Days Chicago, Illinois
- Nurse Clinician - Facial Plastics/Cosmetics, Full-time, Days Chicago, Illinois
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs