Cardiac Tech - Cardiac Lab, Casual, DaysLocation DeKalb, Illinois Business Unit Kishwaukee Hospital Job REQID 19036 Job Function Imaging and Radiology Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
The Cardiac Tech I reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization's Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines, and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
- Performs diagnostic procedures to assess cardiac structures and hemodynamics in accordance with accepted protocols as directed by physicians
- Sets up and adjusts all equipment and manually maneuvers transducers to perform exams
- Implements safety standards and performs appropriate quality control procedures
- Performs routine and complex adult studies and assists physician in a variety of imaging procedures
- Recognizes and reports significant structures, artifacts, pathology, and equipment limitations to appropriate staff
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Successful completion of ECG interpretation coursework
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment, and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action
- CERT BLS
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
- Registered Nurse- PH Perinatal, Casual, Nights Palos Heights, Illinois
- Registered Nurse - PH Oncology -Sg4 North - Part-Time, Days - Sign On-Bonus Eligible Palos Heights, Illinois
- Registered Nurse - PH Med Surg Hp3, Full-Time Days - Sign On Bonus Eligible Palos Heights, Illinois
- Registered Nurse - PH Med Surg Hp3, Full-Time, Days, - Sign On Bonus Eligible Palos Heights, Illinois
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs