Physician: Plastic Surgery - Huntley / McHenryLocation Crystal Lake, Illinois Business Unit Northwestern Medical Group Job REQID REF32932H Job Function Physician Shift Rotating Apply Now
Northwestern Medicine Medical Group (NMG) is seeking a board-eligible/board-certified Plastic Surgeon for a full-time practice opportunity located in Crystal Lake and Huntley, IL.
* Employed full-time position with Northwestern Medicine Medical Group.
* Join a system team of surgeons to help build a practice in the Northwest Region.
* Northwestern Medicine McHenry Hospital is a nationally recognized 179-bed hospital, level 2 trauma center with 24/7 hospitalists and intensivists in house coverage.
* Northwestern Medicine Huntley Hospital is a 128-bed hospital, level 2 trauma center
with 24/7 Pediatric hospitalists from Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s hospital of Chicago
* Medical Staff privileges at NM McHenry and NM Huntley Hospital.
* Successful and expanding multi-specialty physician group that promotes a collegial work environment, physician success, and compassionate care within a physician driven team.
* EPIC electronic health record system wide.
BE/BC Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Equal OpportunityNorthwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
- Film File Clerk - Mammography, Full-time, Days Chicago, Illinois
- Clinical Nurse - CDH Labor & Delivery, Full-time, Nights Winfield, Illinois
- Housekeeping Assistant I - PH Housekeeping - Discharge Team, Full-Time, Evenings Palos Heights, Illinois
- Housekeeping Assistant II - Support Services Environmental, Full-time, Days Chicago, Illinois
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs