Physician: Orthopedic Trauma Surgery - Crystal Lake, ILLocation Crystal Lake, Illinois Business Unit Regional Medical Group Job REQID REF17394H Job Function Physician Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
In addition to competitive compensation, we offer an excellent benefits package. This includes a continuing medical education allowance, paid time off, well-being fund, 401k, paid parental leave, malpractice insurance and much more. Moreover, we will provide financial stability and administrative support so you can focus on your passion – practicing medicine.
Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group (NMRMG) is actively recruiting for a fellowship trained, BE/BC Orthopedic Trauma Surgeon to join our growing Orthopedics practice in Crystal Lake, IL, located in Chicago’s northwest suburbs.
- Medical Staff privileges at NM Huntley Hospital and NM McHenry Hospital – Level II Trauma Centers
- Employed full-time position with Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group
- Successful and expanding multi-specialty physician group that promotes a collegial work environment, physician success, and compassionate care
- EPIC electronic health record system
- BE/BC in an ACGME Orthopedic Surgery residency
- Fellowship trained in Orthopedic Trauma Surgery
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs