Physician: Orthopedic Foot and Ankle Surgeon - Crystal Lake, ILLocation Crystal Lake, Illinois Business Unit Regional Medical Group Job REQID REF43832Y Job Function Physician Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group (NMRMG) is seeking a fellowship trained BE/BC Foot and Ankle Surgeon for a full-time opportunity in Crystal Lake, IL, located in the Northwest suburbs of Chicago.
- Employed full-time positions with NM Regional Medical Group
- NMRMG is a successful and growing multi-specialty physician group that promotes physician leadership, a collegial work environment, physician success and compassionate care
- Hospital privileges at Northwestern Medicine Huntley Hospital
- Collegial work environment within a physician driven model
- EPIC Medical Record System
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs