Athletic Trainer-McHenry County High Schools Full Time Days $2,000 Sign-on BonusLocation Crystal Lake, Illinois Business Unit Regional Medical Group Job REQID 71272 Job Function Rehabilitation/Wellness Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
- $10,000 Tuition Reimbursement per year ($5,700 part-time)
- $10,000 Student Loan Repayment ($5,000 part-time)
- $1,000 Professional Development per year ($500 part-time)
- $250 Wellbeing Fund per year($125 for part-time)
- Annual Employee Merit Increase and Incentive Bonus
- Paid time off and Holiday pay
Pay: Based on experience, starting at: $26.229808 + per hour.
**This is a Full Time position at 40 hours per week for school coverage at McHenry County High Schools. The hours for this position are school dependent. Generally, early afternoon until daily activities are finished and also, generally on Saturday's.**
The Athletic Trainer role reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization's Code of Ethics, Corporate Compliance Program and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all regulatory and accreditation standards.
This role is a licensed athletic trainer who complies with the Code of Ethics/Standards of Practice as outlined by the their professional organization and by the State of Illinois. This position includes direct patient care, teaching, participation on appropriate committees and departmental process improvement. The Athletic Trainer serves as a role model for all therapists and clinical interns in all aspects of professional, clinical, communication, education and leadership activities.
- Bachelor's Degree in Athletic Training
- LIC ATHTRN (new grads will need to provide proof of license application and obtain licensure within three months of hire)
- BLS within 90 days of hire
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs