Value Analysis Coordinator, Full-Time, DaysLocation Chicago, Illinois Business Unit Northwestern Medicine Corporate Job REQID 23467 Job Function Administrative Support Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: The Value Analysis Coordinator is responsible for coordinating activities of various stakeholders from NMHC Value Analysis and Strategic Sourcing Team and the vendor community to ensure high-responsiveness to customer needs and goals. This individual will coordinate activities related to Value Analysis and Product Committee meeting which include management of product requests utilizing Procured Health, meeting agenda, meeting minutes, product/service cost analysis, product/service introduction, trials and overall change initiatives on behalf of end users at all NM facilities which will require traveling to all locations. Value Analysis Committee Support. Monitors and reviews all new product requests with the Value Analysis Manager prior to each committee meeting.
Gathers and completes necessary data for all new product requests and associated cost analyses. Coordinates committee meeting invites for new product requestors, i.e. Physicians and Department Leaders. Facilitates preparation of information/presentations for new product/service requests and coordinates meetings between staff, physicians and other appropriate parties in support of projects. Attends monthly committee meetings and documents key committee discussions and decisions. Documents identified and implemented cost savings initiatives and audits projected utilization and actual spend. Facilitates communications and applicable clinical literature to support product utilization, product conversions and additions, trials and committee activities.
Records and prepares product and service utilization reports and updates. Introduces and educates departments and end users across NMHC regarding applicable sourcing/procurement/ analytical tools, specifically Procured Health, that assists with tracking product requests, monitors spend/utilization and product information. Serves as intermediary between Strategic Sourcing Managers, Value Analysis Managers and end users, helping to screen and analyze new product introductions. Coordinates product trials between requesting departments and vendors. Collaborates with the Strategic Sourcing, Distribution and Logistics and any relevant distributors for product launches for both trials and product conversions. Assists in connecting relevant product education materials between requesting department, education team and associated vendor. EOE Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
- Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Art in Nursing, Business, Finance, Communication or Health Administration.
- \Minimum 1-5 years of clinical preferably in-hospital experience or relevant category management experience.
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate change and achieve savings goals.
- Masters of Science or Masters of Art in Nursing, Business, Finance, Communication or Health Administration.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint.
- Advance skills in spreadsheet, word and presentation computer applications - PowerPoint.
- Understanding of financial analysis and quantitative/qualitative assessment data.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of medical supplies, supply utilization and supply standardization using value analysis processes.
- Ability to organize workload and set priorities.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
- Registered Nurse- PH Perinatal, Casual, Nights Palos Heights, Illinois
- Registered Nurse - PH Oncology -Sg4 North - Part-Time, Days - Sign On-Bonus Eligible Palos Heights, Illinois
- Registered Nurse - PH Med Surg Hp3, Full-Time Days - Sign On Bonus Eligible Palos Heights, Illinois
- Registered Nurse - PH Med Surg Hp3, Full-Time, Days, - Sign On Bonus Eligible Palos Heights, Illinois
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs