UX Designer - Epic MyChart/Access - Full-Time DaysChicago, Illinois Job REQID 0061382 Job Function Information Technology Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
The UX Designer role is part of a cross functional team that support NM IS, healthcare departments and NM Marketing in developing easy-to-use applications and technology services. This role will translate user experience concepts into practical, workable, and testable concepts that deliver the simplicity our patients, care givers and employees desire.
- Partner with SMEs and stakeholders to recognize workflows and find ways to improve UX through usability, findability, screen designs and user interface specifications.
- Define and refine customer personas and user types, interaction models, scenarios and tasks, as well as conceptual models and process flows.
- Convert business requirements into UI specifications, using tools such as sitemaps, paper prototypes or wireframes, user interfaces, screen mock-ups and style guidelines.
- Support UAT process for all features and functions delivered within through the service line.
- Participate in customer feedbacksessions, testing, analysis, and synthesis of findings as appropriate.
- Stay current on industry trends and tools, especially related to core platforms.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Three to seven years experience in core discipline.
- Knowledge of user interface design, information design, usability principles, and web design.
- Demonstrated ability to create and leverage requirements assets such as use cases, wireframes, prototypes and presentations.
- Experience incorporating insights from user research into the user interface design process.
- Familiarity with web and mobile technologies and ways they impact work practices.
- Proficiency in industry tools, such as: Adobe Creative Suite, Visio or Axure. Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience within Healthcare
- Experience with Epic EMR or related tools such as MyChart
- Experience working with mobile devices and technologies, including: iOS, Android, iPad.
- Pharmacy Technician, Part-Time/Casual, Rotating Huntley, Illinois
- Certified Medical Assistant - Behavioral Health Practice, Huntley, Full-time, Days Huntley, Illinois
- Patient Services Rep - Behavioral Health Medical Group, McHenry, Part-time McHenry, Illinois
- Triage Nurse - Primary Care Crystal Lake, Full-time, Days Crystal Lake, Illinois
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs