Technical Analyst - ServiceNow Full time, DaysChicago, Illinois Job REQID 0067097 Job Function Information Technology Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
The Technical Analyst - ServiceNow reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization’s Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
The Technical Analyst - ServiceNow is responsible for keeping their assigned or designated application systems and their associated software fully operational and well integrated into NMHC information technology environment. This position also works with Technical Analysts and IS Team/Project Leads to monitor analyze and plan upgrades, as necessary, to ensure adequate functionality and stability to meet the user needs.
- Position specific responsibilities
- Minimum 3 years of experience in ServiceNow as a ServiceNow developer or administrator.
- Familiarity in coding, object-oriented and modularized software
- Familiarity in creating widgets and dashboards on Service Portal
- Familiarity in unit and integration test automation.
- Familiarity with SOA technologies including as REST, SOAP implementations.
- Familiarity with coding and diagnosing problematic SQL
- Demonstrated success completing complex projects, on time
- Demonstrated aptitude for learning new technologies quickly
- Preferably completed ServiceNow Certified Application Developer and
- Preferably ServiceNow Certified System Administrator certifications
- General Skills
- Develops proficient competence for assigned services and systems while grasping the integration and interaction of all supported services and systems
- Provides guidance and support for computing platforms and systems integration.
- Actively participates in on-going processes to integrate end users requests with software functionality.
- Contributes to analysis and recommendations relating to performance and/or capacity of systems to ensure reliability for current and/or future use.
- Provides diagnostic skills and expertise to coordinate problem determination and resolution, with vendors and manufacturers, across the full range of NMHC distributed systems IT environment.
- Customer Service
- Responds thoroughly and promptly to customer needs as defined in conjunction with our customers. Follows issues through to closure. Includes all aspects of customers (NMHC technology users, IS team members, etc.).
- Works effectively in supporting the technical teams and customers with project and support activities. Actively participates and communicates with the project teams. Prepares and delivers effective support by seeking a thorough understanding of the team’s goals and objectives.
- Understands the business and clinical processes at NMHC and the operational environments of assigned customers.
- Communication Skills
- Communicates clearly, responsively, and purposely with customers and team members.
- Develops effective relationships with users and other IS team members to enhance the timeliness and effectiveness of IT solutions.
- Assists with projects in the planning, design, development, testing, and implementation of application software code. This could include preparing time estimates for project activities and helping develop project timelines, monitoring performance, and reporting progress toward project milestones
- Analyzes business requirements, recommends system changes, writes technical specifications and implements systems and system changes to address changing application requirements.
- Provides support including the identification and implementation of NMHC best practice standards.
- Personal and Staff Development
- Seeks to improve talents and skills consistent with overall IS direction.
- Provides mentoring and acts as a resource for Associate Analyst, as well as members of the application teams.
- Focuses on IS team success and promotes collaborative efforts with others.
- Shifts among different support and project roles as required by situation.
- Adapts well to rapid change and multiple priorities.
- Contributes to the IS Knowledge Repository
- Providing on-call support is required.
- 3+ years technical experience
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- 3+ years experience in core discipline in the healthcare industry
- Bachelors in related field (or equivalent experience)
- Respiratory Therapist CRT - Respiratory Therapy, Full Time, Nights Lake Forest, Illinois
- Patient Service Representative - ICC, Casual, Days Glenview, Illinois
- Patient Care Tech - Behavioral Health, Part Time, Evenings Woodstock, Illinois
- Phlebotomist-FLOAT - HealthLab, Full-time, Days (CW) Chicago, Illinois
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs