Talent Development Partner, Full-time, DaysLocation Chicago, Illinois Business Unit Northwestern Medicine Corporate Job REQID 9642 Job Function Human Resources/Academy/Payroll Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
The Talent Development Partner reflects the mission, vision, and values of NMHC, adheres to the organizations Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
In alignment with NM's strategic aim to develop people, culture and resources, the Talent Development Partner supports the talent and organizational development function and strategy. This includes partnering with stakeholders to assess organizational needs, design and implement superior solutions and programs and advance talent and organizational development capabilities aligned to NM values and operating unit goals. This individual does not have direct reports.
Talent and Organizational Development Strategy and Programming:
- Establishes and maintains collaborative partnerships throughout the organization including senior and executive leadership levels.
- Facilitates talent and organizational development consulting efforts to assess and analyze needs, design and implement superior solutions and programs and advance talent capabilities for individuals and teams across the enterprise.
- Talent and organizational development initiatives and programs include and are not limited to: team and leadership effectiveness, talent development certificate programs, performance management, engagement, integration, change management, culture interventions, coaching and 360s, behavioral preference inventories and more.
- Consistently pursues skills in talent and organizational development knowledge and capabilities.
Talent and Organizational Development Analytics and Technology Integration:
- Supports the performance and learning management system administration including reporting, data support and general administration.
- Facilitates departmental intranet and digital marketing strategies and keeps abreast of emerging trends in talent and organizational technology and methods.
Thought Leadership, Content Development and Facilitation:
- Supports the development of training, course content and program curricula.
- Facilitates and delivers training in virtual, live and online formats.
- Assesses and measures programs to ensure they are relevant to changing business needs and to monitor effectiveness efforts.
- Conducts internal and external research and benchmarking to ensure strategy, content and delivery model are positioned to deliver best-in-class results.
- Keeps abreast of emerging trends in talent and organizational development such as: leadership development, change management, coaching, team effectiveness, organizational culture, performance management, engagement and more.
- Facilitates the design and delivery of strategic change management initiatives including: communication, sponsorship, reinforcement and readiness strategy plans.
Process and Performance Improvement:
- Assesses and measures programs and systems to ensure they are relevant to changing business needs and to monitor effectiveness efforts.
- Utilizes project management skills to define project roles, identify resource requirements, meet training needs, manage project deliverables, and ensure quality standards.
- Serves as a coach and facilitator for supporting system-level change efforts.
Customer and Stakeholder Management:
- Continually supports and assesses business needs and requests.
- Advocates for leverage of talent and organizational development capability across NM.
- Fosters alignment and effectiveness of talent and organizational development strategy across the HR function.
- Masters Degree in HR Development, Organization Development, Business Administration, Psychology, or other related field.
- 3 years of experience in related field.
- Highly organized, able to manage multiple priorities and projects.
- Demonstrates strategic thinking and innovative capabilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, and critical thinking skills.
- Healthcare talent and organizational development experience.
- Certifications in change management, work styles, organizational culture, or coaching, project management or related fields.
- 5 years of experience in related field.
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
- Clinical Quality Documentation Specialist, Full-time, Days Chicago, Illinois
- Quality Utilization Specialist, Full-time, Days Chicago, Illinois
- Social Worker (Transitional Care), Full Time Days Lake Forest, Illinois
- Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist, Full-time, Days Lake Forest, Illinois
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs