Talent Acquisition Manager - Human Resources - Full-time, DaysLocation Chicago, Illinois Business Unit Northwestern Medicine Corporate Job REQID 35902 Job Function Management-Business Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
The Talent Acquisition Manager reflects the mission, vision, and values of NMHC, adheres to the organizations Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
The Talent Acquisition Manager holds authority and accountability for 24-hour management of Human Resources' Staffing functions. The Manager supervises managers and key staff members in his/her department. He/she also directs, coordinates, and participates in the development and implementation of overall recruiting strategies and programs to address current and projected staffing needs and Hospital objectives.
The Manager assumes responsibility for translating the division's and hospital's objectives, policies and procedures into effective action, and maintains quality standards of service. This role is also responsible for departmental business management and recruitment technology systems.
- College graduate
- 3-5 years of management experience
- 4-7 years of staffing experience
- Excellent people management and relationship building skills
- Very strong financial skills
- Solid organizational skills
- Integrity with strong commitment to regulatory compliance
- Business management experience includes negotiation and contracting
- Flexible and demonstrates comfort with ambiguity
- Collaborative and team player.
- Master's prepared
- 5 years of management experience
- 7-10 years of staffing experience.
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
- Nurse Clinician - Digestive Health Clinic, Full-Time, Days Chicago, Illinois
- Cook I - West Region - Central DuPage Hospital, Part-time Winfield, Illinois
- Certified Nursing Assistant - PH Psychiatric, Part-Time, Nights Palos Heights, Illinois
- Patient Care Technician - Delnor Medical/Surgical, Full Time, Nights - $2,000 Sign on Bonus! Geneva, Illinois
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs