Supply Chain Specialist II Logistics - PSS Equipment and Technology, Full-time, DaysLocation Chicago, Illinois Business Unit Northwestern Memorial Hospital Job REQID 113572 Job Function Supply Chain Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
- $10,000 Tuition Reimbursement per year ($5,700 part-time)
- $10,000 Student Loan Repayment ($5,000 part-time)
- $1,000 Professional Development per year ($500 part-time)
- $250 Wellbeing Fund per year($125 for part-time)
- Annual Employee Merit Increase and Incentive Bonus
- Paid time off and Holiday pay
- Hours: 40 hours per week
- Shift: 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM (Works Rotating Weekends and Works Holidays)
- Location: Feinberg/Galter; FL 06
- Competitive Hourly Wages
The Supply Chain Specialist II, Logistics reflects the mission, vision, and values of NMHC, adheres to the organizations Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
- Develops analytical tools to support having the right products at the right time with minimal risk of expiration.
- Manages clinical relationships to ensure procedural cases have proper inventory per case schedule.
- Utilizes tools within CIMS and Peoplesoft to maximize inventory levels and efficiencies.
- Utilizes productivity reports to measure department performance in comparison to KPIs.
- Resolves complex or critical situations involving technology, customers, staff, and other supply chain management personnel; consults with manager for guidance as needed.
- Monitors daily activity to ensure compliance with policies and procedures.
- Assists level one manager with special projects as required.
- Works with management to develop and document standard work methodologies for the Supply Chain Logistics team.
- Ensures support of MDI and daily huddles.
- Acts as a quality assurance auditor for the Supply Chain Logistics team.
- Represents the Supply Chain Department and participates in special meeting as directed.
- Maintains local data integrity in Peoplesoft and CIMS
- Maintains the ability to respond quickly under pressure when problems arise.
- May act as a resource and point of contact in the absence of the Manager of Supply Chain Logistics.
- Completes other duties as assigned.
- Experience in MMIS software.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Excel, Word, etc.
- Good organization skills.
- Critical thinking abilities.
- Process Improvement skills and analytical ability.
- 5 years work experience in a hospital or healthcare environment.
- Comprehensive knowledge of healthcare processes and healthcare supply chain management.
- Associates degree in related field.
- Lean/Six Sigma Green Belt.
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs