Sr Quality Assurance Analyst - Full-Time, DaysLocation Chicago, Illinois Business Unit Northwestern Medicine Corporate Job REQID 31488 Job Function Information Technology Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
The Senior Quality Assurance Analyst reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organizations Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
The primary function of this position is to develop and execute formal test plans to ensure the delivery of quality for software applications.
- Lead discussion around test planning, test case development, test execution, and defect management.
- Assist in development of new enterprise testing standards and processes.
- Assist in defining Entrance/Exit criteria for each testing phase.
- Identify test cases for regression testing suite.
- Identify test cases for automation testing suite.
- Work with developers, end users, and analyst to ensure proper test coverage.
- Review requirement specification and develop test cases.
- Review test results with project team.
- Participate and represent NM's QA/Testing team at external forums and conferences
- Bachelor's degree in IT related field or equivalent years of experience
- 6+ years in software testing role for a large application
- Demonstrate the ability to provide project/application testing criteria in a complex IT environment
- Experience building test scenarios from minimal documentation
- Ability to lead and facilitate testing meetings
- Ability to assist with root cause analysis on defects
- Effectively works under tight deadlines and manage projects independently
- Experience as a test lead
- Experience with Epic
- Employment in Healthcare in some capacity
- Software testing training (SQE, ISTQB, etc.)
- Experience with testing tools
- Experience with test automation tools
- Programming languages and platforms (.Net, Java, C/C++)
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
- Immediate Care Technician - ICC Lincoln Square (Full time/Day) Chicago, Illinois
- Certified Nursing Assistant - PH Emergency Room, Part-time, Nights Palos Heights, Illinois
- Health Unit Coordinator -McHenry OB, Part Time, Days McHenry, Illinois
- Clinical/RN Value Analysis Manager, Full-Time, Days Chicago, Illinois,
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs