Specialty Pharmacy Analyst-Specialty Pharmacy Services, Full-time DaysLocation Chicago, Illinois Business Unit Northwestern Memorial Hospital Job REQID 22380 Job Function Pharmacy Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
The Specialty Pharmacy Analyst reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization’s Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
Under the direction of the Manager or Director, this role performs Financial and Analytical reporting for Specialty Pharmacy. This position also provides decision support by compiling, evaluating, reporting financial analyses, forecasting, and PowerPoint data development.
- Revenue Cycle and Compliance:
- Ensures compliance with URAC, ACHC and other accreditation and regulatory standards.
- Ensures proper documentation of productivity data within the work area.
- Assists in the development and training of new technicians, pharmacists and staff in relevant areas.
- Lead Revenue Cycle efforts for the department
- Partner with members of the Finance department on monthly and annual reporting for the department
- Analytics and Finance:
- Gather, compile, analyze, prepare and summarize data for financial, operational, and clinical projects/subjects, including financial, operational, and clinical dashboards and other projects such as planning, formulating and conducting analytical studies to define financial and performance plans for short and long-range specialty pharmacy strategic goals.
- Develop and implement system/procedural improvements in all reporting areas.
- Implement and enhance standard performance reporting for measurement against established objectives and trends.
- Proactively assess and modify departmental processes to improve efficiencies and accuracy.
- Prepare ad hoc reports for management understanding of financial and operational issues.
- Assist in payer contracting applications, audits, and compliance.
- Prepare reports for the Quality Committee, accreditation bodies, vendors and payers as needed.
- Assist in the preparation of annual department budget.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in applicable field of study.
- Certified Pharmacy Technician ( Upon hired within 6 months)
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office including Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
- Exceptional knowledge in designing, building, and maintaining detailed financial models in Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communications.
- Proficient in querying and analyzing often ambiguous or incomplete data from a variety of data sources.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business with Finance or Accounting concentration.
- 3 years of experience in analytics, finance, revenue cycle or pharmacy.
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
- Phlebotomist- Diagnostic Testing Center, Full-time, Days Chicago, Illinois
- Remote Inpatient Coder I - Hospital Billing, Full-time, Days Chicago, Illinois
- Centralized Scheduling Rep, Full-time, Days Wheaton, Illinois
- Administrative Tech - Pediatrics, Part-time, Nights Winfield, Illinois
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs