Sourcing Specialist, Full-time, DaysLocation Chicago, Illinois Business Unit Northwestern Medicine Corporate Job REQID 16827 Job Function Human Resources/Academy/Payroll Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
The Sourcing Specialist reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization's Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
- Works closely with the Talent Acquisition Team/Recruiter to understand staffing needs and develop a proactive, innovative sourcing strategy to attract and recruit top talent.
- Implement strategies to build sustainable active and passive candidate pipelines.
- Build and maintain a network and database of top talent, gaining market intelligence and assessing candidates to gauge talent alignment for a specific role and/or department.
- Ensure regular communication and progress updates to the various stakeholders (provide data/metrics).
- Foster and cultivate relationships with key candidates and healthcare talent pools.
- Find, engage and activate passive candidates through the use of Boolean, LinkedIn and alternative search techniques.
- Screen resumes and interview candidates to determine fit.
- Generate leads through direct sourcing (cold calling, job boards, etc.).
- Monitors and tracks market sourcing methodologies.
- Assure proper and compliant documentation of candidate tracking activity.
- Works with SmartRecruiters ATS and CRM management tools.
- Partner on Intake Sessions with Hiring Manager and Recruiter to deeply understand requirements of the role, the function and how it fits into the organization.
- Responsible for unique sourcing and attraction for hard-to-fill roles.
- Prepare target lists with recruiters and hiring managers.
- Provide research and insight on candidates, companies, and industries relevant to the function search engagements.
- Support the sourcing of candidates for recruitment events.
- Other duties/projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in related field.
- 5+ years of experience in a recruiting-related position.
- Experience with and knowledge of sourcing effectiveness screening, interviewing, selection and candidate assessment techniques.
- Intermediate or advanced level experience with using electronic media, social networking, internet research, candidate mining, and professional organizations to source candidates and build pipelines.
- High level of proficiency using Microsoft Windows, and other Microsoft Office Software, Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Demonstrated success working independently, forging relationships, and managing multiple tasks that meet or exceed deadlines with minimal direction.
- Team player, detail oriented, and adaptable.
- Possession of strong analytic skills and ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers and the recruitment team.
- Healthcare experience.
- Prior sourcing experience.
- ATS experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidates.
- SmartRecruiters experience.
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
- Clinical Nurse - CDH Medical Care Center, Full-time, Days, $2,000 Sign-on Bonus Winfield, Illinois
- Patient Care Technician - CDH Surgical Care Unit (Post Operative Care Unit), Full-time, Days, $2,000 Sign-o Bonus Winfield, Illinois
- Registered Nurse BSN (Mother/Baby) Full Time, Nights Lake Forest, Illinois
- Registered Nurse BSN (Observation) Full Time Days Lake Forest, Illinois
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs