Service Center Analyst - Transactional Processing - Full-Time, DaysLocation Chicago, Illinois Business Unit Northwestern Medicine Corporate Job REQID 13960 Job Function Information Technology Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
The Service Center Analyst reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization’s Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
The MyNM Service Center provides support to the NM Workforce through self-service functions and Service Center Representatives. The Service Center Analyst supports a variety of internal teams by using business, technical and analytic experience to improve processes and solve problems. The Analyst serves as an innovative, insightful, and trusted partner, soliciting feedback and advising team members and leadership with data-driven recommendations.
The Analyst facilitates and captures stakeholder’s requirements and use cases while understanding the business strategy and ensuring processes, tools, and templates are utilized consistently.
- Identify process improvement and service expansion opportunities within the MyNM Service Center to enhance operational effectiveness and build capabilities
- Gather and interpret data, identify trends, and conduct root cause analysis where necessary to determine applicable continuous improvement projects for the MyNM Service Center organization
- Synthesize continuous improvement recommendations and present to MyNM Service Center leadership
- Effectively communicate with the business users to gather functional requirements, use cases and stories for system changes/enhancements
- Guide users through decisions and alternatives for improving their business processes
- Understand industry-specific trends that impact the organization
- Monitor and measure continuous improvement outcomes
- Work with other IS functions to deliver technology changes that support continuous improvement initiatives
- Monitor daily service center metrics, provide analysis on general operations, identify and advance continuous improvement initiatives
- Processes transactions into multiple systems, entering and ensuring that data is accurate. This position involves transactional, analytical and problem solving responsibilities, as well as customer orientation.
- Assists in maintaining data integrity in systems by running queries and analyzing data
- Serves as the initial point of contact for requests to add and/or edit data in the in scope systems. This includes, but is not limited to, employee and HR master data, purchase requisitions and expenses
- Ensures appropriate approvals are received for all employee changes in accordance to Compliance and Compensation guidelines
- Audits data entered by Employee or Manager Self Service and corrects when necessary
- Responds to routine questions pertaining to data, processes, transactions, policies, and/or procedures
- 3+ years of combined experience required in IS, HR, Finance, Supply Chain or similar function and/or experience as an analyst supporting processes and systems
- Experience and understanding of Service Center technologies, HR information systems, and system interfaces
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy while managing multiple tasks
- Ability to listen and question effectively
- Ability to work effectively as an individual and as a member of a team
- Openness to partner with a variety of users and develop a thorough understanding of their business
- A curiosity to experiment with innovative ideas, methods, procedures, and technologies
- Ability to communicate complex topics, ideas, or analytics in ways that clarify customers’ needs and supply them with the insights
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Information Services, Analytics or comparable degree
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
- Clinical Nurse - CDH Medical Care Center, Full-time, Days, $2,000 Sign-on Bonus Winfield, Illinois
- Patient Care Technician - CDH Surgical Care Unit (Post Operative Care Unit), Full-time, Days, $2,000 Sign-o Bonus Winfield, Illinois
- Registered Nurse BSN (Mother/Baby) Full Time, Nights Lake Forest, Illinois
- Registered Nurse BSN (Observation) Full Time Days Lake Forest, Illinois
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs