Senior Systems Engineer - Citrix, Full-time, DaysLocation Chicago, Illinois Business Unit Northwestern Medicine Corporate Job REQID 91297 Job Function Information Technology Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
- $10,000 Tuition Reimbursement per year ($5,700 part-time)
- $6,000 Student Loan Repayment ($3,000 part-time)
- $1,000 Professional Development per year ($500 part-time)
- $250 Wellbeing Fund per year($125 for part-time)
- Annual Employee Merit Increase and Incentive Bonus
- Paid time off and Holiday pay
The Senior Systems Engineer reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization's Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
The Senior Systems Engineer is responsible for keeping the hardware systems, their associated operating systems, and connectivity capabilities fully operational and well integrated into NMHC information technology environment. This position also monitors, analyzes, and plans upgrades, as necessary, to ensure adequate capacity and availability to meet the user needs.
Northwestern Medicine Information Services drives innovative, high-value solutions to transform health care.
We are committed to supporting the relentless pursuit of better medicine by providing exceptional service to our patients and guests as well as internal clients across the organization. To ensure excellence, our team goes to extraordinary lengths to ensure that our systems work together seamlessly.
Northwestern Medicine understands that technology plays an integral role in shaping the future of health care. Information Services strategically supports the organization by:
- Leveraging AI, automation and rollout of advanced cyber controls that support digital transformation strategies
- Implementing advanced technologies in clinical and administrative areas
- Furthering development of the end user support model to help enhance modern infrastructure
Are you interested in an IT career that makes an impact? Join a diverse team that delivers next-generation, innovative solutions that benefit our patients, the workforce and the communities we serve. View the Information Services page to learn more about what our department offers.
Knowledge & understanding of the below is preferred:
- Server Operating Systems such as Server 2019 and Server 2022
- Workstation Operating Systems such as Windows 10, Windows 11
- Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktop Studio
- Citrix On-Premises Delivery Controllers and DaaS control planes
- Citrix Provisioning Services (PVS) and master image management
- Application installation and Troubleshooting
- Citrix NetScaler Gateway and ADM
- Citrix Workspace experience, Storefront
- Citrix Session Recording and UPM
- Citrix Director, CQI and other performance management tools
- Citrix Workspace for Windows, macOS, iOS, Linux support and management
- Modern Security Best Practices and Implementations
- Group Policy and Preference (GPOs & GPPs) and Citrix Policy management pertaining to Citrix environment
- PowerShell/VB scripting and Ability to automate
- Hybrid Azure and on-Premises Active Directory Domain Architecture
- Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktop migrations/consolidations
- 7+ years of experience in core discipline
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field
- 5+ years of experience in core discipline in the healthcare industry
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Nursing OpportunitiesSearch Now
Check out our benefitsRead More
Information Services CareersRead More