Senior Marketing Specialist, Full-time, DaysLocation Chicago, Illinois Business Unit Northwestern Medicine Corporate Job REQID 63857 Job Function Public Relations/External Affairs/Marketing Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
- $10,000 Tuition Reimbursement per year ($5,700 part-time)
- $6,000 Student Loan Repayment ($3,000 part-time)
- $1,000 Professional Development per year ($500 part-time)
- $250 Wellbeing Fund per year($125 for part-time)
- Annual Employee Merit Increase and Incentive Bonus
- Paid time off and Holiday pay
The Senior Marketing Specialist reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization’s Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
The Senior Marketing Specialist is an experienced individual contributor to NM’s integrated marketing plans. They support their manager by creating significant building blocks of NM’s marketing plans. The Senior Marketing Specialist is expected to be collaborative, results driven and deliver flawless execution of their projects. This individual works with marketing and communications teams including Brand, Service Line, Digital, Internal Communications, Media Relations, as well as other departments. They work with agencies or other outside suppliers.
The Senior Marketing Specialist supports the manager/team in identified projects that often include multi-tasking various projects with the ability to anticipate and communicate needs of the project with the manager. The Senior Marketing Specialist will have the ability to present work in an informative and persuasive manner. They are expected to be collaborative, results driven, and deliver flawless execution of their projects.
The Senior Marketing Specialist supports their Manager in the execution of assigned/identified projects:
- Understands the scope and objectives of assigned projects and delivers against those objectives.
- Ability to execute projects of grander scale and multiple projects as necessary.
- Independently manages creation of plans/materials which contribute to integrated marketing efforts.
- Independently manages relationships with internal clients by uunderstanding internal client needs, delivering high quality materials and plans and effectively manages feedback.
- Bachelor’s degree or 4 years of comparable experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience in related field
- Must have exceptional interpersonal skills with experience managing client relationships
- Agency or client-side healthcare marketing experience/internship
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing or related field.
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs