Senior Marketing Specialist, Full-Time, DaysChicago, Illinois Job REQID 2585 Job Function Public Relations/External Affairs/Marketing Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
The Senior Marketing Specialist reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization’s Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
- Supports the Manager in the creation of assigned marketing plans.
- Stays informed on current and emerging trends in overall marketing communications.
- Understands the business and marketing needs of their assigned clients.
- Defines objectives, strategies, tactics and performance metrics (including campaigns and development of new tactics where applicable).
- Creates the 12-month tactical calendar and budget necessary to deliver the plan.
- Adapts the plan to budgetary changes as necessary.
- Obtains the necessary plan approvals.
- Works with client partners to determine who is the key point person for each element in the plan.
- Delivers all elements of the plan for all assigned clients/areas.
- Supports the Manager in the overall client relationship.
- Holds monthly or quarterly plan reviews (as appropriate) with client partners to discuss changes in objectives, strategies and/or tactics.
- Makes trade-offs or adjustments accordingly with approval from the Manager.
- Understands the latest in patient communication vehicles, as well as patient preferences in receiving information from a healthcare provider.
- Keeps abreast of communication tactics, plans and key messages utilized by other healthcare systems.
- Utilizes excellent project management capabilities.
- Creates timelines for each campaign/tactic in the marketing plan and manages them to ensure delivery.
- Presents marketing materials, as appropriate, to client partner for feedback, input and approvals.
- Proofs all materials and obtains appropriate approvals (senior management, legal/risk, other).
- Manages agreed upon budget including invoicing as appropriate and paying agency bills.
- Utilizes project management software to manage programs.
- Monitors the effectiveness of marketing tactics through various reports and dashboards.
- Provides information to NM departments and divisions regarding updates to marketing tactics.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in related field and 5-8 years of marketing experience.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in program development, marketing, and project management.
- Agency or client-side marketing experience.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills with strong attention to detail.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a strong customer service orientation.
- Highly motivated and proactive, with a can-do attitude.
- Proven experience working in a team-oriented environment.
- Understanding of healthcare industry and academic medical centers.
- Master's degree.
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
- Patient Access Specialist - Part time, Days Chicago, Illinois
- Patient Access Specialist - Full time, Days Chicago, Illinois
- Patient Care Tech, Float - Delnor Resource Team, Full Time, Nights Geneva, Illinois
- * Monitor Tech Virtual Hiring Event - Thursday, 10/15 from 3-6p * DeKalb, Illinois
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs