Senior Analyst, Supplier Management, Full-time, DaysLocation Chicago, Illinois Business Unit Northwestern Medicine Corporate Job REQID 60771 Job Function Accounting/Finance Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
The Senior Analyst, Supplier Management reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization’s Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
The role of Senior Analyst, Supplier Management delivers exceptional customer service to internal and external customers enabling them to meet their business priorities. Serving in the capacity of a relationship manager, you’ll be responsible for supporting our complex Supplier Onboarding process, you’ll be the primary Supplier Portal site owner, and you will help to ensure a strong Supplier Management program.
- Serve as primary point of contact for all new suppliers onboarding, leading the day to day operations of all onboarding items including: Reviewing Supplier compliance documents, IRS validations, Ecommerce enrollment, supplier approval, Etc.
- Managing timelines and expectations with business leaders, Suppliers, and others
- Working with Northwestern Medicine Legal, IT Security, and Corporate Compliance Teams to maintain compliance while onboarding or updating Suppliers.
- Ability to manage multiple items at once - Supplier onboarding requests follow a detailed checklist. Each of the open requests will be at different stages of the process, and require close attention.
- Ensure our Supplier Portal is up to date, optimized, and working with our SAAS provider on enhancements and testing
- Pulling data from the Supplier portal’s data system (ODATA) for reporting, analytics, and projects
- Resolve complex or critical situations involving vendor team, OGC, CCI, and customers; consult with manager for guidance if needed (e.g., formal complaints, discipline, etc.). Support operational changes to meet service needs, goals and objectives.
- Ensure that quality and productivity standards are met, monitor work flow and backlogs and resolve same.
- Works with others throughout the organization to answer inquiries, provide information, assist with trend analysis, and complete various analysis projects.
- Coordinate and participate in department’s educational and in-service training programs. Provide job orientation, staff development training, and end user trainings. Instruct department personnel in new supplier procedures and other developments.
- This role may support additional projects, perform administrative tasks, and other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 5+ years of professional experience in Finance, Supply Chain, or Purchasing.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Outstanding communication skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to maintain positive working relationships across departments/divisions.
- Self-starter in a fast-paced environment with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple priorities.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration.
- PeopleSoft or comparable ERP experience.
- Progressive experience in supplier onboarding, EDI account set-ups, large supplier account configurations in supplier system and NMHC systems
- Experience in high volume department.
- Previous experience in a large organization including multi-corporate environments with many departments.
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
- Film File Clerk - Mammography, Full-time, Days Chicago, Illinois
- Clinical Nurse - CDH Labor & Delivery, Full-time, Nights Winfield, Illinois
- Housekeeping Assistant I - PH Housekeeping - Discharge Team, Full-Time, Evenings Palos Heights, Illinois
- Housekeeping Assistant II - Support Services Environmental, Full-time, Days Chicago, Illinois
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs