Project Specialist - Real Estate, Full-time, DaysChicago, Illinois Job REQID 8664 Job Function General Business Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
The Project Specialist reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization’s Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
- Supports the Director or Manager in the execution of assigned projects or Department operating activities.
- Assists in the oversight and management of key initiatives and assigned scope of work.
- Understands and meets service level expectations and/or project goals.
- Stays informed on current and upcoming activities related to assigned work.
- Understands the business and needs of their assigned customers.
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service ethics.
- Utilizes excellent project management capabilities.
- Creates timelines for assigned initiatives and manages them to completion.
- Produces high quality, accurate deliverables and obtains appropriate approvals.
- Assists in managing agreed upon budget including purchase order management and invoicing.
- Effectively utilizes technology and software that supports delivery process.
- Monitors the effectiveness of projects through various reports and dashboards.
- Communicates procedures to the team; drafts forms, charts or other materials to support training and education.
- Demonstrates the ability to recommend solutions, participate in the development of improvement plans and follow through to completion.
- Performs other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years of experience supporting projects.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to maintain accurate and detailed project work plans and records.
- Ability to take direction and complete tasks with own initiative, noting key dependencies and success requirements.
- Must have strong computer skills with MS Office Suite (MS Word, PPT, Excel, and Outlook).
- Excellent problem solving skills; ability to resolve issues effectively and efficiently.
- Ability to work under pressure and consistently meet deadlines.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Healthcare experience.
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
- Insurance Verification Representative - Durable Medical Equipment, Full-time, Days McHenry, Illinois
- Client Office Phlebotomist - HealthLab, Full-time, Days (KD) Palatine, Illinois
- Client Office Phlebotomist - HealthLab, Full-time, Days (SR) Carmel, Indiana
- Talent Acquisition Professional- Human Resources, Full-time, Days Warrenville, Illinois
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs