Project Associate - PMO, Full-time, DaysLocation Chicago, Illinois Business Unit Northwestern Medicine Corporate Job REQID 14048 Job Function Quality/Business Development/Process Improvement Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
The Project Associate reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization’s Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
The Project Associate is responsible for participating in project management while also supporting the PMO team. The Project Associate will function under a project director, project manager and use project management, change management, meeting facilitation, communication and other skills to advance these efforts.
- Collaborate with project leadership to manage and maintain enterprise projects using project management and strong interpersonal skills to effectively coordinate all aspects of a project
- Assist in the creation and delivery of internal communications including presentations, training, correspondence and other written materials.
- Schedule and coordinate video conferences, speaking engagements, programs and meetings
- Support and collaborate with other project leaders on integrated initiatives
- Apply NMHC project management and change management methodologies
- Coordinate planning, agendas and execution of team and departmental meetings and committees
- Strategize for contingency planning and risk mitigation and schedule project deliverables, milestones and goals
- Lead and support change efficiently and effectively
- Communicate (verbally and in writing) with a wide range of departments, employees, and physicians; serve as a liaison on behalf of PMO and project leadership to foster strong working relationships
- Apply analytical skills, tools and techniques to improvement efforts
- Collaborate with other system functions as required to manage project logistics, including but not limited to the coordination of training initiatives (e.g., IT, Quality, Analytics, Patient Experience, etc.)
- Collect technical requirements for application installation from customer
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience
- Two years of relevant experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Facilitation and presentation skills
- High level of energy and enthusiasm to work and stay organized in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to organize and think independently with orientation to deadline and details
- Flexible/adaptable – ability to work with diverse group of healthcare professionals in a matrix environment
- Proven software competencies (MS Office Suite, and project management applications)
- Willing to travel to other NMHC regions (10-20%)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Specific application domain expertise such as EMR, revenue cycle, supply chain, process improvement, change management
- Project management certification
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
- Clinical Nurse - CDH Medical Care Center, Full-time, Days, $2,000 Sign-on Bonus Winfield, Illinois
- Patient Care Technician - CDH Surgical Care Unit (Post Operative Care Unit), Full-time, Days, $2,000 Sign-o Bonus Winfield, Illinois
- Registered Nurse BSN (Mother/Baby) Full Time, Nights Lake Forest, Illinois
- Registered Nurse BSN (Observation) Full Time Days Lake Forest, Illinois
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs