Project Analyst - Construction Project Office, Full-time, DaysLocation Chicago, Illinois Business Unit Northwestern Medicine Corporate Job REQID 11115 Job Function General Business Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
The Project Analyst reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization’s Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
The Project Analyst will be responsible for data analysis and reporting for business functions and information systems that support the Construction delivery process. The role will support data management needs of our information systems and various analytical efforts such as performance tracking and reporting, benchmarking and performance metrics, project cost metrics, and resource capacity planning.
- Defines, collects, analyzes and presents data to answer key business, project and performance related inquiries.
- Performs various project related analyses and reporting to support the entire construction project lifecycle of planning, execution and closing.
- Generates and distributes project and portfolio level reports that support our Construction Diversity Program, including diverse vendor spend, prevailing wage compliance and workforce representation.
- Performs project-specific related analysis that may include budget, forecast and variance information to ensure project managers have the information they need to deliver projects.
- Compiles and produces executive level project status reports as well as overall portfolio level reporting.
- Maintains solid analytical competence related to NM internal and external data sources while grasping the integration and interaction of all available data. This includes data mining, manipulation of meta-data, data trending and reporting.
- Performs research and documents business requirements to support business process, policy and system related changes.
- Performs database administration activities for key information systems, where applicable.
- Develops and maintains relationships and works collaboratively with other information-based departments including Information Services, Finance, Purchasing and Supply Chain.
- May perform system related data audits and end-user training.
- Creates and maintains departmental SharePoint and/or MS Teams Sites to facilitate document sharing and collaboration.
- Supports the development and implementation of policies, procedures and checklists.
- Leads and facilitates special analytics projects such as construction project workload capacity planning, voucher compliance management, construction cost metrics and benchmarking efforts.
- Ability to administer and support Division and Department related Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in data analysis and reporting.
- Proven excellence in analytical skills including database management and statistical analysis.
- High level of energy and enthusiasm.
- Able to work with diverse groups of professionals in a collaborative setting.
- Effective problem solving and multi-tasking skills.
- Adapts well to rapid change and multiple priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in advanced Excel, Tableau, Power Point, Database Management, Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, and various report writing tools.
- Advanced analytics degree or certification.
- Familiarity with Construction industry or Construction accounting is a plus.
- Experience in Diversity Management Reporting or other government related diversity reporting/analytics is a plus.
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
- Case Manager RN/Woodstock-Full-time, Day Woodstock, Illinois
- Staff Nurse-Medical Surgical/Onconolgy-McHenry-Full-time, Nights McHenry, Illinois
- Staff Nurse-Emergency/Huntley-Full-time, Night Huntley, Illinois
- Medical Assistant- Allergy and ENT- Full-time- Days Winfield, Illinois
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs