Program Manager - Women's Health, Full-time, DaysChicago, Illinois Job REQID 7922 Job Function Management-Business Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
The Program Manager - Women’s and Neonatal Services, reports to the Program Director, and facilitates achievement of the service line’s goals through program development efforts and project management. The Program Manager reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization’s Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
- Introduces, develops and facilitates new business and programmatic ideas and plans for assigned areas.
- Develops, implements and manages internal measurement and monitoring systems that demonstrate the effectiveness of business initiatives in enhancing patient care, access, volumes, market share, financial performance, and program reputation within the assigned areas.
- Complete, as warranted, primary and secondary research, competitive and data analysis, preliminary pro-formas utilizing hospital databases and original sources of information
- Ability to identify process improvements and recommend viable methods to implement
- Actively manages a portfolio of analytical projects by having an effective project intake process, communicating project status to stakeholders, and prioritizing projects
- Develops collaborative relationships to collect and analyze data.
- Develop and oversee timelines and milestones to ensure that projects are on track for on-time delivery
- Keep project owners and other key stakeholders apprised of project status at regular intervals; communicate any problems or issues that could impact timeline or agreed upon deliverables
- Proactively recommend & implement improvements to workflow process that streamline end-to-end project lifecycle
- Track metrics and other key performance indicators to measure project and deliverable success
- Proficient in NM systems including but not limited to HPPM, Peoplesoft, Kronos Workforce Analytics, and EDW.
- Strong communicator to relay project goals, objectives, tactics and resources to internal and external team members and other stakeholders in a clear and concise manner
- Time management expert who can prioritize tasks in accordance with urgency and complexity as well as pivot focus as needed
- Highly responsive and effective in working with operational managers and physicians, defining projects effectively and meeting client and organizational strategic objectives simultaneously
- Responsible for developing and managing the following for assigned projects; budgets, resource allocation, information distribution, meeting facilitation and overall performance reporting.
- Apply standard project management methodologies throughout the project lifecycle including; analysis, design, implementation, verification as well as value measurement definition.
- Utilize project management tools to ensure accuracy for planning, procurement and budgeting.
- Participate in analyst activities such as requirements analysis, resource identification, solution definition, white paper development, implementation/work plan development, design, system testing, training plans and rollout strategies.
- Manage day to day operational aspects of a project and scope and effectively minimizes exposure and risk.
- Prepare and reviews deliverables for leadership approval.
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Establish and execute effective and efficient communication mechanisms which enable continuous exchange of project status, ideas and information, project developments among team members, NM Executives (project sponsors) and vendor partners.
- Establish and maintain effective communications regarding project status.
- Work within project budget to ensure that expenditures are integrated with the NMHC Long Term Financial Plan and Annual Capital Budget.
- Provides leadership and guidance required to effectively define, plan and implement projects.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining productive and cordial relationships with clients and team members, serving as a link between multiple parties and entities.
- Must be able to effectively manage problems that arise within the project team or issues with clients, and recommend mitigation strategies as needed to achieve the desired results.
- Create and execute project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Healthcare Management, Communications or related field.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Project.
- Demonstrated project management and organizational skills, demonstrated analysis and problem solving skills, excellent oral and communication skills, demonstrated ability to effectively establish and maintain working relationships with peers and constituents at all levels of the organization.
- Master's degree in MBA or MHA preferred; required in place of work experience.
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
- Insurance Verification Representative - Durable Medical Equipment, Full-time, Days McHenry, Illinois
- Client Office Phlebotomist - HealthLab, Full-time, Days (KD) Palatine, Illinois
- Client Office Phlebotomist - HealthLab, Full-time, Days (SR) Carmel, Indiana
- Talent Acquisition Professional- Human Resources, Full-time, Days Warrenville, Illinois
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs