Program Manager- OphthalmologyLocation Chicago, Illinois Business Unit Northwestern Medical Group Job REQID 87495 Job Function Management-Business Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
- $10,000 Tuition Reimbursement per year ($5,700 part-time)
- $6,000 Student Loan Repayment ($3,000 part-time)
- $1,000 Professional Development per year ($500 part-time)
- $250 Wellbeing Fund per year($125 for part-time)
- Annual Employee Merit Increase and Incentive Bonus
- Paid time off and Holiday pay
The Program Manager - Ophthalmology reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization's Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines, and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
- Apply project management, group facilitation, and change management skills to lead large, complex projects
- Identify and scope process improvement projects for the department (through process and data analysis)
- Coach and support medical directors and operations managers in annual improvement projects
- Work collaboratively across functions, facilitating meetings to drive work forward
- Develop and manage the following for assigned projects; budgets, resource allocation, information distribution, meeting facilitation and overall performance reporting
- Execute data analysis to determine the root cause of an issue
- Summarize and present information to a variety of audiences including executive leadership and front line staff
- Manage day to day operational aspects of a project and scope and effectively minimizes exposure and risk
- Establish and execute effective and efficient communication mechanisms which enable continuous exchange of project status, ideas and information, project developments among team members, NM Executives (project sponsors) and vendor partners.
- Provides leadership and guidance required to effectively define, plan and implement projects
- Responsible for developing and maintaining productive and cordial relationships with clients and team members, serving as a link between multiple parties and entities. Must be able to effectively manage problems that arise within the project team or issues with clients, and recommend mitigation strategies as needed to achieve the desired results.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Healthcare Management, Communications or related field.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Project.
- Demonstrated project management and organizational skills, demonstrated analysis and problem solving skills, excellent oral and communication skills, demonstrated ability to effectively establish and maintain working relationships with peers and constituents at all levels of the organization.
- Master's degree in MBA or MHA preferred; required in place of work experience.
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Nursing CareersSearch Now
Check out our benefitsRead More
Information Services CareersRead More