Program Director - Fertility & Reproductive Medicine, Full-time, DaysChicago, Illinois Job REQID 6370 Job Function Director Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
The Program Director reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization's Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
The Program Director will lead planning and implementation activities for Northwestern Medicine. This will include managing a portfolio of projects of strategic and operational importance to the organization. The Program Director will develop project work plans and performance metrics, monitor work plans and metrics to assure activities are executed on-time and on-budget, coordinate the internal and external resources to complete activities as assigned using established Process Improvement and Project Management Methodologies. The Program Director will effectively communicate at all levels of Management and will work closely with managers, directors and analysts to develop work plans, metrics and resources to achieve the departments strategic goals and objectives.
This role has oversight of 3 clinical sites with more than 90 staff across the 3 locations. Our downtown Chicago practice is a 7 days per week operation, so this Program Director would have weekend on-call accessibility requirements. Currently, there are 6 management-level direct reports to this Program Director.
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 8-10 years industry experience
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft: Word, Excel, Power Point, Project
- Demonstrated project management and organizational skills, demonstrated analysis and problem solving skills, excellent oral and communication skills, demonstrated ability to effectively establish and maintain working relationships with peers and constituents at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent capability to lead projects with budgets in excess of $1,000,000.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Excellent oral and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively establish and maintain working relationships with peers and constituents at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated analysis and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated strong leadership capabilities.
- Strong skills in working with and negotiating with external vendors.
- Master's degree in related field.
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
- Financial Analyst - Contract Systems and Audit, Full-time, Days Chicago, Illinois
- EVS Tech Lead - CDH, Full-time, Nights Winfield, Illinois
- Clinical Nurse - Obstetrics, Registry, Rotating - $500 Sign-on Bonus Sandwich, Illinois
- Medical Assistant- Regional Management Group- Rheumatology- Full-time- Days- $2,000 Sign-on Bonus Geneva, Illinois
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs