PI Program Coordinator - Full time, DaysChicago, Illinois Job REQID 3769 Job Function Quality/Business Development/Process Improvement Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
The Performance Improvement Program Coordinator reflects the mission, vision, and values of Northwestern Memorial HealthCare, adheres to the organization’s Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
The Performance Improvement Program Coordinator is responsible for participating in process improvement and administratively supporting the Performance Improvement department. The program coordinator supports teams in achieving health system, regional, and local priorities that advance the implementation of the strategy for Northwestern Medicine. This entails supporting the System Clinical Performance Improvement team and Health System Clinical Collaborative (HSCC) Program through presentation preparation, meeting coordination, project planning and other skills in advancing these efforts.
- Systematically support any and all initiatives that fall within the NMHC System Clinical Performance Improvement team and HSCC Program.
- Organize and support HSCC operations, stakeholders and program reporting.
- Assist in the creation and delivery of internal communications including presentations, training, correspondence and other written materials.
- Communicate (verbal and written) with a wide range of HSCC and system function stakeholders.
- Apply NMHC project management and process improvement methodologies.
- Apply analytical skills, tools and techniques to improvement efforts.
- Collaborate with other system functions as required in advancing the HSCCs (e.g., IT, Quality, Analytics, Informatics, etc.).
- Bachelor’s Degree or five years of healthcare or project management experience in lieu of degree
- Strong analytical skills and facilitation/presentation skills
- Experience with process improvement methodology.
- High level of energy and enthusiasm.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to organize and think independently with orientation to deadline and details.
- Proven software competencies (MS Office Suite).
- Flexible/adaptable – ability to work with diverse group of healthcare professionals in a matrix environment.
- Willing to travel to the other NMHC regions (10-20%).
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Patient Access Specialist - Part time, Days Chicago, Illinois
- Patient Access Specialist - Full time, Days Chicago, Illinois
- Patient Care Tech, Float - Delnor Resource Team, Full Time, Nights Geneva, Illinois
- * Monitor Tech Virtual Hiring Event - Thursday, 10/15 from 3-6p * DeKalb, Illinois
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs