Patient Procedure Scheduler - Oncology, Full-time (40 hours), DaysChicago, Illinois Job REQID 3140 Job Function Customer Service Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
The Patient Procedure Scheduler reflects the mission, vision, and values of NMHC, adheres to the organizations Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
- Registers and schedules patients for surgical and pre-operative procedures.
- Inform patients of their financial responsibilities.
- Provide patients with surgical and procedural information and instructions as appropriate.
- Obtains and/or facilitates pre-certification as required.
- Maintains calendars and schedules related to surgical and pre-operative procedures.
- Answers all incoming patient inquiries.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- 2 years previous healthcare experience.
- Experience in a customer service role.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Previous experience with an electronic medical records system.
- Respiratory Therapist CRT - Respiratory Therapy, Full Time, Nights Lake Forest, Illinois
- Patient Service Representative - ICC, Casual, Days Glenview, Illinois
- Patient Care Tech - Behavioral Health, Part Time, Evenings Woodstock, Illinois
- Phlebotomist-FLOAT - HealthLab, Full-time, Days (CW) Chicago, Illinois
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs