OR Service Coordinator I - Neuro and Ortho Spine, Full-time, RotatingLocation Chicago, Illinois Business Unit Northwestern Memorial Hospital Job REQID 2804 Job Function Nursing Coordinator Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
- $10,000 Tuition Reimbursement per year ($5,700 part-time)
- $6,000 Student Loan Repayment ($3,000 part-time)
- $1,000 Professional Development per year ($500 part-time)
- $250 Wellbeing Fund per year($125 for part-time)
- Annual Employee Merit Increase and Incentive Bonus
- Paid time off and Holiday pay
The OR Service Coordinator I reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization’s Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
The OR Service Coordinator I assists the OR manager in the coordination of management activities for their specialty service. They demonstrate clinical expertise in their area of specialization, provide leadership to the assigned specialty staff, and are responsible for the training and development of specialty team members. They work with surgical services support personnel to plan patient care / ensure resource availability & safe practice.
- State of Illinois, Registered Professional Nurse license.
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation recognition (healthcare provider level).
- Graduate of an NLN accredited school/college of nursing.
- BSN or BS degree required.
- Minimum 2 years clinical experience in perioperative nursing.
- CNOR or certification within the surgical specialty
- 5 years of OR nursing experience with at least 2 of those years within the surgical specialty area.
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs