Nurse Manager - Orthopaedic Surgery - Full-time, DaysLocation Chicago, Illinois Business Unit Northwestern Medical Group Job REQID 17040 Job Function Management-Nursing Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
The Nurse Manager reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization’s Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
- Manage the clinical staff including telephone triage function, providing direction, inspiration and counseling.
- Oversee various clinical functions that impact patient care, patient flow and patient satisfaction.
- Oversee office based procedures.
- Provide staff education related to clinical care and quality issues to provide excellence in patient care.
- Maintain solid understanding of all relevant policies, procedures, and regulatory requirements ensuring compliance.
- Work closely with practice and physician leadership to ensure smooth and efficient operations in the practice in an environment that is both challenging and rewarding.
- Consistently model the organization's philosophy of customer service.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing.
- Registered Professional Nurse license by State of Illinois.
- Certified in Basic CPR
- Minimum 3 years experience in ambulatory care.
- Previous supervisory experience.
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
- Clinical Nurse - CDH Medical Care Center, Full-time, Days, $2,000 Sign-on Bonus Winfield, Illinois
- Patient Care Technician - CDH Surgical Care Unit (Post Operative Care Unit), Full-time, Days, $2,000 Sign-o Bonus Winfield, Illinois
- Registered Nurse BSN (Mother/Baby) Full Time, Nights Lake Forest, Illinois
- Registered Nurse BSN (Observation) Full Time Days Lake Forest, Illinois
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs