Material Service Coordinator II - Inpatient Inventory, Part-time, DaysLocation Chicago, Illinois Business Unit Northwestern Memorial Hospital Job REQID 70212 Job Function Materials Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
- $10,000 Tuition Reimbursement per year ($5,700 part-time)
- $10,000 Student Loan Repayment ($5,000 part-time)
- $1,000 Professional Development per year ($500 part-time)
- $250 Wellbeing Fund per year($125 for part-time)
- Annual Employee Merit Increase and Incentive Bonus
- Paid time off and Holiday pay
- Hours: 20 hours per week
- Shift: 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM (Works Every Other Weekend and Works Holidays)
- Location: Feinberg/Galter; FL BS
- Union Hourly Compensation (non-negotiable): $18.25
The Materials Services Coordinator II reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization’s Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
- Responsible for preparing, issuing, delivering, checking and documenting, linen and medical/surgical supplies provided by Materials Management.
- Issues supplies and equipment from storeroom, central sterile processing and vendor source shipments.
- Labels/identifies products as needed for charging and identification, and places into appropriate storage locations. This includes authorized access to Clean Utility Rooms in all clinical areas. Also, replenishes Materials Management departmental inventories.
- Accurately counts and maintains supply & linen levels as established by management.
- Responds to customer requests for supplies and linen needs. Requests may be verbal, written, phone, pager or Power Chart.
- Completes work from previous shift to accommodate department schedules.
- Maintains clean and orderly work area, demonstrates ownership over assigned route.
- Performs routine assessment for expired product and resolves issues in a timely manner.
- Takes inventory of linen and supplies, and requests needed items through in-house or vendor systems.
- Uses manual and automated systems to place orders, record activity, and issue credits.
- Maintains accurate logs & records for all processes.
- Rotates through various MSC II assignments as needed for cross-training.
- Dispenses and delivers materials via tube system elevator, and/or using hand, or power equipment.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or acceptable equivalent
- At least 1 year experience w/ materials handling, preferably in a Healthcare environment.
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs