Marketing Specialist, Social Media, Full-time, DaysLocation Chicago, Illinois Business Unit Northwestern Memorial Hospital Job REQID 85590 Job Function Public Relations/External Affairs/Marketing Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
- $10,000 Tuition Reimbursement per year ($5,700 part-time)
- $6,000 Student Loan Repayment ($3,000 part-time)
- $1,000 Professional Development per year ($500 part-time)
- $250 Wellbeing Fund per year($125 for part-time)
- Annual Employee Merit Increase and Incentive Bonus
- Paid time off and Holiday pay
The Marketing Specialistreflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization’s Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
The Marketing Specialist is an important individual contributor to Marketing. They are expected to be collaborative, results driven, organized with a keen attention to detail, ability to multi-task, and deliver flawless execution of their projects. The Marketing Specialist will work with a range of clients within and beyond NM.
The Marketing Specialist is an important individual contributor within the Marketing division. They support the manager/team in identified projects that often include multi-tasking various projects with the ability to anticipate and communicate needs of the project with the manager. The Marketing Specialist creates building blocks of NM’s marketing plans and, in doing so, learns fundamentals of strategic marketing. They are expected to be collaborative, results driven and deliver flawless execution of their projects
The Marketing Specialist supports the manager in the execution of assigned/identified projects:
- Understands the scope and objectives of assigned projects and delivers against those objectives.
- Develops key elements of the marketing plan and/or the creation of marketing materials.
- Supports strong internal client relationships by understanding internal client needs, delivering high quality materials/plans, and effectively managing feedback.
- Responsibilities to promote and increase awareness of the innovative and unique services offered by Bluhm Cardiovascular Institute.
- Develop content and manage social media accounts inclusive of Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram
- Consolidate performance reports for executive leadership
- Assist physician team with management of individual social media accounts
- Develop strategic plan for increased social media presence for BCVI and monitor for effectiveness
- Bachelor’s degree or 4 years of comparable experience.
- An additional 2-3 years of experience in related field.
- Must have exceptional interpersonal skills with a proactive and constructive attitude.
- Understanding of healthcare industry and academic medical centers.
- Agency or client-side healthcare marketing experience/internship.
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing or related field.
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Nursing OpportunitiesSearch Now
Check out our benefitsRead More
Information Services CareersRead More