Manager-Project Office, Full-Time, DaysChicago, Illinois Job REQID 5635 Job Function Management-Business Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
The Project Office Manager reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization's Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines, and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
- Possesses a thorough understanding of project management best practices, including schedule and resource management, project budgeting, forecasting, status and performance reporting, vendor management, procurement, contracting and supplier diversity.
- Understands regulatory requirements/legislation impacting project delivery and recommends controls and/or practices to ensure compliance.
- Identifies, designs and implements improvements to project related and operational processes and systems across the entire organization.
- Oversees the selection and implementation of new construction and real estate information systems, including the development of workflows and procedures that will support team members in their effective and efficient use of technology.
- Oversees vendor management, procurement, contracting, reporting, supplier diversity program.
- Develops, maintains and administers comprehensive training program for Project Management staff.
- Maintains a master enterprise project list/ set of information that aids in ensuring project stakeholders have up-to-date and accurate project status reports.
- Participates in project review meetings with sponsors and stakeholders, ensuring that Project Managers and Directors are prepared to effectively lead these meetings.
- Develops, implements and maintains a performance measurement system for the portfolio of active projects directed at on-time, on-budget delivery and timely closure of projects.
- Manages Division and Department quarterly performance dashboard reporting.
- Participates in the development of broader institutional project management programs.
- Supports planning and management of the Project Office operating budget.
- Demonstrated ability to ‘get things done’ and execute on stated goals and plans.
- Has the ability to deal with a rapidly changing environment and to lead/facilitate and manage change efficiently and effectively where appropriate.
- Unquestionable integrity, credibility and character with demonstrated high moral, ethical behavior.
- Performs special projects, as assigned by Division leadership.
- Minimum requirement of Bachelor Degree
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in healthcare or project management environment.
- Cumulative of 5 years of leadership and project management experience.
- Demonstrated Project Management and Finance skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively establish and maintain working relationships with peers and constituents at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities.
- Experience working with and negotiating with external vendors.
- Project Management Institute, Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification.
- Masters Degree.
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
- Patient Access Specialist, Grayslake, Full - Time Grayslake, Illinois
- Patient Access Specialist- Customer Service, Part-time, Days Chicago, Illinois
- Clinical Nurse - Neuro Spine ICU, Full-time, Nights Chicago, Illinois
- Operations Coordinator - Supply Chain Logistics Chicago, Illinois
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs