Manager Information Services, ERPLocation Chicago, Illinois Business Unit Northwestern Medicine Corporate Job REQID 7192 Job Function Management-Information Technology Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
The Manager, Information Services reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization’s Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
- Direct and/or manage all project, process, resource and support activities as related to supported applications.
- Monitor, measure and report customer service levels against agreed upon performance standards.
- Provide team leadership and education in support of service management and service delivery processes.
- Demonstrate functional insight into industry and business process domains.
- Participate in all major strategy, operations and project related decisions for application management as required.
- Demonstrate the ability to "get things done", effectively direct the execution of the projects to support the achievement of successful, on time and on budget delivery of IT commitments.
- Direct and validate system documentation at all stages of development and support.
- Provide for twenty-four hour technical support.
- Work with Service Management and Technology Teams to ensure problem coverage and minimize system downtimes.
- Manage resource agility/versatility for all direct reports and assist with progression of employee career paths.
- Manage vendor relationships, contracts and contract management policies for cost effectiveness, negotiate licensing agreements, plan for major software/infrastructure upgrades, and ensure that service management processes are used.
- Demonstrate the ability to deal with the changing environment and to lead/facilitate and manage change efficiently and effectively where appropriate.
- Manage operating and capital budgets to meet NMHC budget goals.
- Unquestionable integrity, credibility and character and demonstrated high moral, ethical behavior.
- Host site visits and effective tell the "NMH Story".
- Present at industry conferences as needed.
- Represent NMH at local user groups and symposiums.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 + years' experience implementing ERP solutions and associated change efforts across multiple end user groups and/or project management experience.
- Experience in managing a functional and technical ERP team.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively establish and maintain working relationships with peers and constituents at all levels of the organization.
- Proven experience delivering ERP projects and services, with excellent quality, cost and outcome results.
- Strong leadership, coaching, mentoring, and project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to think abstractly and anticipate needs beyond basic requirements.
- Demonstrates skills in strategic and critical thinking, negotiation, change management, and relationship building.
- Vendor management experience including contract negotiations, SLA development, performance monitoring and budgetary management.
- Demonstrated experience leading and partnering with customer stakeholders.
- Excellent oral, written, interpersonal communication, presentation, and conflict resolution skills
· Positions managed include: Applications Analysts, Technical Analysts (programmers / developers and engineers), Team and Project Leads
· Effective resource planning and utilization – staff, time and budget
· System selection, implementation and life cycle management
· Responsible for staff of 5-25 individuals
· Coaching, performance management and advancement
- Experience managing or supporting an ERP system in a healthcare environment and have an understanding of the processes associated with Human Resources, Finance and Supply Chain.
- Healthcare technology background.
- Implementation and/or change management experience across a large healthcare system.
- Understanding of healthcare processes and practices.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- Healthcare technology background.
- Master's degree in related field.
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
- Clinical Quality Documentation Specialist, Full-time, Days Chicago, Illinois
- Quality Utilization Specialist, Full-time, Days Chicago, Illinois
- Social Worker (Transitional Care), Full Time Days Lake Forest, Illinois
- Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist, Full-time, Days Lake Forest, Illinois
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs