Legal Intern - Summer 2022Location Chicago, Illinois Business Unit Northwestern Medicine Corporate Job REQID REF30083W Job Function Intern Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
The Legal Intern reflects the mission, vision, and values of Northwestern Memorial, adheres to the organization's Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
The Internship presents a valuable opportunity for 2nd year law students to gain experiential education and for Northwestern Memorial Hospital to benefit from the service, skills and knowledge that law students can offer. The internship is 10-12 weeks in length and is scheduled for the summer term only.
Interns are paired with a Director to complete a three month project aligned with NMH's strategic objectives. Graduate interns interact with the management team, medical leadership, campus partners and are exposed to multiple aspects of healthcare operations.
The Legal Intern maintains all duties including but not limited to the following:
- Completion of assigned intern project, submission of final project presentation and completion of program evaluation.
- Participation in Internship program activities including: shadowing, senior executive lunches, management meetings and orientation sessions.
- Final presentation to senior leadership and project team.
- Completion of tasks and duties as assigned by NMH Director for completion of Intern project.
Program Dates & Schedule:
Application Due Date: February 18, 2022
Start Date: May/June, 2022
End Date: Tuesday, August 9, 2022
- Legal Interns must be enrolled in an accredited program.
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral, including presentation skills.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
Equal OpportunityNorthwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
- Medical Assistant - Internal Medicine, Full-time, Days *$2,000 Sign-on Bonus* Chicago, Illinois
- Nurse Clinician - Transitional Care, Full-time, Days Chicago, Illinois
- Nurse Clinician - Infusion, Part-time (24 hrs/wk), Days Chicago, Illinois
- Case Manager - Pre-Admissions Testing, Huntley, Full-time, Days Huntley, Illinois
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs