Leasing Coordinator, Full-time, DaysLocation Chicago, Illinois Business Unit Northwestern Medicine Corporate Job REQID 47262 Job Function General Business Shift Day Job (1st) Pay rates are dependent upon experience. The minimum starting hourly rate for this position is 22.66 Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
The Leasing Coordinator reflects the mission, vision, and values of NMHC, adheres to the organization's Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
The Leasing Coordinator facilitates and monitors activities related to the lease process. This Coordinator tracks lease critical dates for both owned and leased properties to ensure effective space utilization within the context of NMH's short term and long term real estate strategy. This Coordinator also coordinates special projects related to the real estate strategy and leasing process for NMH. The Coordinator possesses strong written and verbal communication skills, and a customer service orientation.
- Drive the lease critical dates report and associated tasks for both owned and leased spaces.
- Coordinate space requests across the Northwestern Academic Medical Center campus.
- Coordinate lease negotiations.
- Assess and appropriately address issues related to tenant leasing.
- Manage tenant requests during lease negotiations.
- Provide data and input for leasing forecasts.
- Identify, develop and implement key metrics to measure lease process performance and opportunity.
- Prepare annual vacancy forecast for owned buildings.
- Prepare lease abstracts, leases, and all associated documents.
- Assess and document subleases as necessary.
- Effectively communicate with tenants, contractors and vendors as part of the leasing process.
- Act as a catalyst in the leasing process.
- Prepare reports and presentations related to NMH's real estate strategy.
- Lead special projects as necessary.
- Mitigate and escalate project risk.
- Other responsibilities as designated in support of organizational priorities.
This role may support additional projects, perform administrative tasks, and other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Two plus (2+) years of solid business experience, preferably with one year in Real Estate and/or Finance related field.
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Proven customer service orientation.
- Proficient MS Excel and PowerPoint user.
- Expert MS Excel user (statistical analysis, charting, advanced formulas).
Equal OpportunityNorthwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs