Integration Analyst - Epic Bridges - Full-Time, DaysLocation Chicago, Illinois Business Unit Northwestern Medicine Corporate Job REQID 33776 Job Function Information Technology Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
The Integration Analyst reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organizations Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
Candidate for this position has a passion for healthcare, is highly motivated, detailed oriented, possesses excellent programming skills and desires to be part of a dynamic team. The Integration Analyst will participate in all aspects of Build/Test/Implementation of Interfaces using Health Systems Interface Engine Tool set as well as Epic Bridges and will configure Managed File Transfer jobs using our GoAnywhere Application.
- Monitor interfaces and Managed File Transfer Jobs to ensure system stability and optimal up time.
- Position requires excellent troubleshooting skills in order to support and maintain a complex interface environment.
- On-call support rotation.
- Function as mentor
- Assist in on-going projects and utilize technical skills to the fullest.
- Ensure yearly HIPAA compliance with system information and security protocols.
- Collaborate with team members, end users, and other organizational stakeholders on customer request.
- Obtain bridges certification within three month of hire.
- Intermediate diagnostic skills necessary to provide level 1 and level 2 support for applications owned by the system integration team. Including but not limited to; Cloverleaf, Epic and GoAnywhere MFT.
- Displays intermediate computer knowledge including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and email with an aptitude of computer languages.
- Maintain, review, analyze, and report on effectiveness and efficiency when monitoring daily application systems.
- Create, test, implement and document new interfaces according to interface specifications and team collaboration.
- Update, test, implement and document interface changes according to requests.
- Build and test new GoAnywhere jobs.
- Participate in peer review process to ensure quality implementations of interfaces and GoAnywhere jobs.
- Adhere to all Change Management Process guidelines.
- Document Interface Requirements, troubleshooting tips in team knowledge base.
- Participate in on-call support rotation.
- Manage assigned projects and tasks keeping in mind time management and scheduled deliveries
- Escalates issues appropriately to manager.
- Executes project tasks as assigned under the direction of the IS Manager, Team Lead, or Senior IS Application Analyst.
- Leads the effort to identify and resolve systems integration issues with customers and vendors.
- Provides technical training and project guidance to other staff members.
- Express great attitude while striving for ongoing learning and education.
- Adheres to and enhances quality assurance standards, systems development and delivery methodologies
- Responds thoroughly and promptly to customer needs and meets Service Level Agreements as defined in conjunction with our customers.
- Works effectively in supporting the technical teams with project and support activities.
- Actively participates and communicates with the project teams.
- Develops an understanding of the business and clinical processes at NMHC and the operational environments of assigned customer.
- Communicates clearly, responsively, and purposefully with customers and team members both verbal and written.
- Develops effective relationships with users and other IS team members to enhance the timeliness and effectiveness of tasks and customers requests
- Seeks to improve talents and skills consistent with overall IS direction.
- Seeks to improve knowledge of healthcare systems.
- Time management and taking the appropriate steps to achieve a successful outcome.
- Acts as a resource for members of the application teams, including interface team.
- Maintain self-evaluation through training and on-going education
- Focuses on IS team success and promotes collaborative efforts with others.
- Adapts to rapid change and manages multiple priorities.
- Foster high level aptitude in team sharing ideas and goals for a successful outcome.
- Contribute to problem solving by engaging teammate, leads, and managers as necessary.
- Contributes to the IS Knowledge Repository.
- Bachelors Degree in technical or healthcare field
- 3 -5 years of Interface Engine experience and 2 years of that experience within healthcare
- Epic Bridges Experience & Certification
- Training and certification (or equivalent experience) in Interface Engine technology (Cloverleaf, Ensemble or CorePoint)
- Understanding of databases/SQL
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
- Pharmacy Practice Coordinator - Drug Information, Full-time, Days Chicago, Illinois
- Housekeeper - Central DuPage Hospital, Full-time, Days, $$3,000.00 Sign-On Bonus Winfield, Illinois
- Transporter, CDH, Full-time, Rotating Shifts, $$3,000.00 Sign-On Bonus Winfield, Illinois
- Patient Care Tech - Marianjoy, Spinal Cord, $2,000 Sign on Bonus, Full Time Nights Wheaton, Illinois
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs