Financial Analyst - Contract Systems and Audit, Full-time, DaysChicago, Illinois Job REQID 3957 Job Function Accounting/Finance Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
The Financial Analyst reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization’s Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
The Financial Analyst is responsible for recording transactions, performing analysis activities, and evaluating trends and drivers at Northwestern Medicine. The position will also be charged with the preparation and some review activities related to the month end close process; as well as support for the annual financial statement audit. The analyst will need to understand complex financial concepts in a fast paced environment.
- Meet financial objectives by identifying and evaluating trends, analyzing variances, and initiating any corrective actions or adjustments.
- Prepare reconciliations, analyze variances, and initiate corrective actions on transactions with a high degree of complexity in support for finance and operating departments.
- Degree in Finance/Accounting or related field.
- 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, analytical, and accounting skills.
- High level of precision and attention to detail.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Public Accounting experience.
- CPA or CHFP certification.
- Experience with an enterprise resource planning (ERP) system, preferably PeopleSoft.
- Healthcare finance experience.
Equal OpportunityNorthwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
- Insurance Verification Representative - Durable Medical Equipment, Full-time, Days McHenry, Illinois
- Client Office Phlebotomist - HealthLab, Full-time, Days (KD) Palatine, Illinois
- Client Office Phlebotomist - HealthLab, Full-time, Days (SR) Carmel, Indiana
- Talent Acquisition Professional- Human Resources, Full-time, Days Warrenville, Illinois
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs