Financial Analyst - Contract Modeling and Rev Analytics, Full-time, DaysLocation Chicago, Illinois Business Unit Northwestern Medicine Corporate Job REQID 3957 Job Function Accounting/Finance Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
The Financial Analyst reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization’s Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
The Financial Analyst is responsible for recording transactions, performing analysis activities, and evaluating trends and drivers at Northwestern Medicine. The position will also be charged with the preparation and some review activities related to the month end close process; as well as support for the annual financial statement audit. The analyst will need to understand complex financial concepts in a fast paced environment.
- Meet financial objectives by identifying and evaluating trends, analyzing variances, and initiating any corrective actions or adjustments.
- Prepare reconciliations, analyze variances, and initiate corrective actions on transactions with a high degree of complexity in support for finance and operating departments.
- Assist with contract modeling utilizing StrataJazz
- Perform revenue analytics and contract audits utilizing StrataJazz, EPIC and other systems.
- Perform various contract modeling scenarios to support commercial payer negotiations
- Regularly prepare commercial payer activity reports including volume and yield analyses
- Provide support for annual price increase analytics and rate updates for commercial payers
- Degree in Finance/Accounting or related field.
- 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, analytical, and accounting skills.
- High level of precision and attention to detail.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Healthcare finance experience.
- Experience utilizing Stratajazz application particularly in ad hoc reporting, contract analytics, and dashboards
- Knowledge of Epic Resolute Billing and experience in running reports
Equal OpportunityNorthwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
- Case Manager RN/Woodstock-Full-time, Day Woodstock, Illinois
- Staff Nurse-Medical Surgical/Onconolgy-McHenry-Full-time, Nights McHenry, Illinois
- Staff Nurse-Emergency/Huntley-Full-time, Night Huntley, Illinois
- Medical Assistant- Allergy and ENT- Full-time- Days Winfield, Illinois
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs