Executive Administrative Assistant, PsychiatryLocation Chicago, Illinois Business Unit Northwestern Medical Group Job REQID 112682 Job Function Administrative Support Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
- $10,000 Tuition Reimbursement per year ($5,700 part-time)
- $10,000 Student Loan Repayment ($5,000 part-time)
- $1,000 Professional Development per year ($500 part-time)
- $250 Wellbeing Fund per year($125 for part-time)
- Annual Employee Merit Increase and Incentive Bonus
- Paid time off and Holiday pay
The Executive Administrative Assistant reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization’s Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
- Independently performs high level technical and administrative work supporting executive level personnel and the division or unit he/she is responsible for.
- Serves as a project manager for a variety of special projects; conducts special studies and analyses and makes recommendations to resolve organizational, procedural and system problems.
- Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, record-keeping systems, forms control, supplies inventory, and office layout.
- Implements changes independently for areas of responsibility. For issues outside responsibility, makes recommendations and, following managerial review, implements changes.
- Uses NM software applications to research and prepare documents and presentations.
- Collects, analyzes, and manage data.
- Manages calendar; sets meeting priorities; identifies objectives of meetings and identifies materials needed for meeting; exercises judgment to ensure appropriate parties attend meeting.
- Screens incoming email, mail and telephone calls to assign priority, route as needed, identify additional resources needed to address and/or respond to the communication.
- Independently plans and executes events, activities, and meetings.
- Assists with creation, preparation, and distribution of materials that may be presented to all levels of organizational staff.
- Reads, researches, and routes correspondence while maintaining security and confidentiality of highly sensitive information.
- Communicates directly, and on behalf of the Executive, on all matters related to the Executives initiatives and areas of responsibility.
- Develops and maintains relationships with all internal and external customers.
- Serves as a gatekeeper to the Executive to help manage and protect his/her time.
- Records meeting discussions by attending meetings and recording key discussions and conclusions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Associate's degree or equivalent relevant work experience.
- 3-5 years experience in a business office with a strong emphasis on database management and customer service.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Ability to organize and think independently.
- Excellent interpersonal skill.
- B.A. degree or business equivalent and 5 years business experience.
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs