Director of Operations II - Medical Specialties, Full-time, DaysLocation Chicago, Illinois Business Unit Northwestern Medical Group Job REQID 36029 Job Function Director Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
The Director Operations II reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization’s Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
- Responsible for leading teams to outcomes which support the advancement of NMHC Strategic Plan.
- Formulate and implement policies and procedures to facilitate processes and clarify and correct procedural problems.
- Evaluate the feasibility, coordination and implementation of new or revised systems, processes and procedures, to ensure compliance with established standards.
- Coordinate and implement strategies that enhance the image of NMG and the community.
- Collaborate with Medical Staff leadership and other departments as needed regarding practices and standard operating procedures that relate to NMG.
- Responsible for meeting operational, financial and strategic goals for unit/area or program.
- Prepare and/or oversee the preparation of budgets.
- Perform financial analyses.
- Assist in the development of financial, production, compensation and operational targets and models.
- Collaborate in the development of business, strategic, and marketing plans.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) or Master of Health Administration (MHA).
- Five (5) or more years of health care experience.
- Experience working within a clinical environment.
- Outpatient setting experience.
- Demonstrated organizational and leadership skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
- Medical Assistant- RMG Allergy Winfield, Full-Time, Days [$2,000 Sign-On Bonus] Winfield, Illinois
- Nurse Clinician - Transcatheter Valve Publications Coordinator, Full-time, Days Chicago, Illinois
- Medical Assistant - Urology, Full-time, Days Chicago, Illinois
- Nursing House Supervisor - PH Nursing Management, Full-Time, Nights Palos Heights, Illinois
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs