Cybersecurity Internship - Security Logging and MonitoringLocation Chicago, Illinois Business Unit Northwestern Medicine Corporate Job REQID 18465 Job Function Intern Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
The Cybersecurity Intern on the Security Logging and Monitoring team reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization’s Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
The Intern's responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Monitoring and initiating incident response procedure based on submissions to Spam report inbox
- Reviewing reports from security technologies to detect anomalies and initiate appropriate procedural response
- Participating in the malware incident response process by collecting all relevant information and recording actions in incident response report
- Create/improve supporting documentation related to specific use cases (play book)
- Successfully complete projects and work tasks as assigned.
- Develop working relationships with staff and management that allows for successful business interactions across all levels of the organization.
- Full communication with department managers and staff in order to successfully transition work at close of internship.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Current enrollment in an undergraduate or graduate program.
- Must be able to work a minimum of 20 hours a week for 6 months
- Completion of at least the sophomore year of study.
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
- Phlebotomist- Diagnostic Testing Center, Full-time, Days Chicago, Illinois
- Remote Inpatient Coder I - Hospital Billing, Full-time, Days Chicago, Illinois
- Centralized Scheduling Rep, Full-time, Days Wheaton, Illinois
- Administrative Tech - Pediatrics, Part-time, Nights Winfield, Illinois
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs