Cybersecurity Intern - Threat and Vulnerability ManagementChicago, Illinois Job REQID 1875 Job Function Intern Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
The Cybersecurity Undergraduate Intern in the Threat and Vulnerability Management Team reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization’s Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
The Undergraduate Intern's responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Help in vulnerability risk management tracking (review ticketing system and help coordinate teams effort)
- Perform threat intel activities:
- Research threat pertinent to NM environment
- Package information for distribution (report for management, report for technical teams…)
- Populate/maintain asset tagging in vulnerability assessment system for accurate risk assessment
- Successfully complete projects and work tasks as assigned.
- Develop working relationships with staff and management that allows for successful business interactions across all levels of the organization.
- Full communication with department managers and staff in order to successfully transition work at close of internship.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Current enrollment in an undergraduate program.
- Completion of at least the sophomore year of study.
- Respiratory Therapist CRT - Respiratory Therapy, Full Time, Nights Lake Forest, Illinois
- Patient Service Representative - ICC, Casual, Days Glenview, Illinois
- Patient Care Tech - Behavioral Health, Part Time, Evenings Woodstock, Illinois
- Phlebotomist-FLOAT - HealthLab, Full-time, Days (CW) Chicago, Illinois
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs