Clinical Health Psychologist - Integrative Medicine, Full time, DaysLocation Chicago, Illinois Business Unit Northwestern Medical Group Job REQID 39612 Job Function Mental Health/Social Services Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
- $10,000 Tuition Reimbursement per year ($5,700 part-time)
- $6,000 Student Loan Repayment ($3,000 part-time)
- $1,000 Professional Development per year ($500 part-time)
- $250 Wellbeing Fund per year($125 for part-time)
- Annual Employee Merit Increase and Incentive Bonus
- Paid time off and Holiday pay
The Clinical Health Psychologist - Integrative Medicine reflects the mission, vision, and values of Northwestern Memorial, adheres to the organization’s Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
- The Clinical Health Psychologist should be familiar and able to utilize Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), along with other brief psychological orientations.
- Functions within the “Clinical Health Psychologist’s Scope of Services” and performs only those modalities of which one has competency.
- Follows the Integrative Medical Model as outlined, paying particular attention to communication with the primary care provider.
- Cooperates with Osher Center for Integrative Health (OCIH) and Northwestern Medical Group (NMG) management, as needed, in support of marketing and program development initiatives, such as requests to participate in workshops, interviews, and article writing.
- Attendance at monthly OCIH Department meeting.
- Willingness to participate in case management presentations hosted by OCIH providers and staff on a monthly basis.
- Performs all other related activities as reasonably requested by NMG.
- Graduation form a fully accredited Doctoral Program in Clinical Psychology.
- Completion of accredited American Psychological Association (APA) internship
- Maintains a current Clinical Psychology License in Illinois
- Familiarity with various forms of stress management including but not limited to: biofeedback, qigong, and meditation
- Familiarity with Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Specialization in Health Psychology
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs