Application Analyst Associate - Diagnostic Services - Full-Time DaysLocation Chicago, Illinois Business Unit Northwestern Medicine Corporate Job REQID 3143 Job Function Information Technology Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
The Application Analyst Associate reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization's Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
- Develops skills necessary to support assigned services and systems while learning the integration and interaction of all supported services and systems.
- Monitors the production issue queue and resolves issues while maintaining our Customer Service Level Agreements.
- Executes project tasks as assigned under the direction of the IS Manager, Team Lead, or Senior IS Application Analyst, and executes routine support with assistance.
- Adheres to and enhances quality assurance standards, systems development and delivery methodologies.
- Contributes to ongoing process to integrate end users requests with software functionality.
- Contributes to analysis and recommendations relating to application build and functionality of systems to ensure reliability for current and/or future use.
- Develops diagnostic skills and expertise to assist with problem determination and solution across the assigned NMHC distributed system IS environment.
- Participates in on call rotation General Skills- Understands and properly utilizes escalation paths and procedures Customer Service
- Responds thoroughly and promptly to customer needs and meets Service Level Agreements as defined in conjunction with our customers.
- Manages customer relationships and follows issues through to closure. Includes all aspects of customers (NMHC technology users, IS team members, end users, etc).
- Works effectively in supporting the technical teams with project and support activities.
- Actively participates and communicates with the project and support teams.
- Assists in delivery of effective support by seeking a thorough understanding of the team's goals and objectives.
- Develops an understanding of the business and clinical processes at NMHC and the operational environments of assigned customer.
- Communication Skills:
- Communicates clearly, responsively, and purposely with customers and team members.
- Develops effective relationships with users and other IS team members to enhance the timeliness and effectiveness of technology solutions.
- Assists with projects in the planning, design, development, testing, and implementation of application software code. This could include preparing time estimates for project activities and helping develop project timelines, monitoring performance, and reporting progress toward project milestones.
- Demonstrates the ability to respond appropriately to project, departmental and customer priorities.
- Personal and Staff Development:
- Seeks to improve talents and skills consistent with overall IS direction.
- Acts as a resource for members of the application teams.
- Focuses on IS team success and promotes collaborative efforts with others.
- Shifts among different support and project roles as required by situation.
- Adapts to rapid change and manages multiple priorities.
- 1-2 years of experience in core discipline
- Bachelor's degree
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
- Clinical Quality Documentation Specialist, Full-time, Days Chicago, Illinois
- Quality Utilization Specialist, Full-time, Days Chicago, Illinois
- Social Worker (Transitional Care), Full Time Days Lake Forest, Illinois
- Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist, Full-time, Days Lake Forest, Illinois
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs