Analytics Support Analyst - Analytics, Full time, DaysChicago, Illinois Job REQID 5468 Job Function General Business Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
The Analytics Support Analyst reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization’s Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
- Customer Service:
- Responds thoroughly and promptly to customer needs and meets Service Level Agreements as defined in conjunction with our customers.
- Manages customer relationships and follows issues through to closure.
- Includes all aspects of customers across the health system.
- Develops a basic understanding of the business and clinical processes within healthcare and the operational environments at NMHC.
- Communication Skills:
- Communicates clearly, responsively, and purposely with customers and team members.
- Develops effective relationships with users and other team members to enhance the timeliness and effectiveness of solutions where appropriate.
- Seeks to improve talents and skills consistent with overall IS direction.
- Acts as a resource for members of the department.
- Shifts among different support roles as required by the situation.
- Adapts to rapid change and manages multiple priorities.
- Contributes to the Analytics documentation and knowledge bases.
- General Skills:
- Develops skills necessary to support users and reporting tools while learning the integrations and interactions with the Analytics department.
- Monitors the Service Now queue and resolves issues while maintaining our Customer Service Level Agreements.
- Adheres to and enhances quality-assurance standards, development and delivery methodologies.
- Contributes to analysis relating to build and functionality of reporting tools to ensure reliability for current and/or future use.
- Develops diagnostic skills and expertise to assist with problem determination and solution across the assigned department and variety of reporting tools.
- Works collaboratively with and supports multi-departmental efforts and projects.
- Provides training and support throughout the organization for the use of analytics tools.
- 0-2 years of experience in a role querying and/or analyzing data.
- Demonstrated competency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and/or Access.
- Effective problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to communicate complex quantitative analysis in a clear, precise, and actionable manner.
- Effective problem solving and multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- 1-3 years of experience in a role querying and/or analyzing data.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field.
- Experience using SQL for data extraction, manipulation, and reporting.
- Previous healthcare experience, ideally with a health system.
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
- Financial Analyst - Contract Systems and Audit, Full-time, Days Chicago, Illinois
- EVS Tech Lead - CDH, Full-time, Nights Winfield, Illinois
- Clinical Nurse - Obstetrics, Registry, Rotating - $500 Sign-on Bonus Sandwich, Illinois
- Medical Assistant- Regional Management Group- Rheumatology- Full-time- Days- $2,000 Sign-on Bonus Geneva, Illinois
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs