Sales Representative Full Time DaysLocation Remote work from Illinois, Wisconsin, Indiana, and Iowa Business Unit Central DuPage Hospital Job REQID 106605 Job Function Public Relations/External Affairs/Marketing Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
- $10,000 Tuition Reimbursement per year ($5,700 part-time)
- $10,000 Student Loan Repayment ($5,000 part-time)
- $1,000 Professional Development per year ($500 part-time)
- $250 Wellbeing Fund per year($125 for part-time)
- Annual Employee Merit Increase and Incentive Bonus
- Paid time off and Holiday pay
Remote work from Illinois, Wisconsin, Indiana, and Iowa
The Sales Representative reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization's Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
The sales representative position is responsible for selling laboratory services to new accounts and to service existing laboratory services where applicable. The sales representative will develop, plan and implement sales and customer service strategies. The objective of the sales representative position is to grow and expand HealthLab's market share in the private physician office lab space in the markets we serve.
- Meets annual sales performance goals as determined by management.
- Sets up 2-4 meetings per week with decision makers.
- Maintains prospective client pipeline sufficient to meet future sales performance goals.
- Transitions new accounts effectively to minimize issues.
- Provides personalized, professional customer service to develop long-term relationships and prevent loss of accounts.
- Demonstrates the ability to be flexible, organized and function under stressful conditions.
- Manages A/R successfully to prevent commission suspensions.
- Works respectfully and collaboratively with lab internal staff to resolve issues and bring new ideas for client lab enhancements.
- Provides accurate and timely updates and information to patients and customers.
- Bachelors degree.
- 1-2 years sales or service experience.
- Ability to travel out of state beyond current territory into new territories.
- Excellent communication skills, is attentive to details and is highly organized.
- Demonstrates determination and works with a sense of urgency.
- Willingness to constantly hunt for new prospects and opportunities.
- Lab or healthcare sales or service experience.
- Current relationships with doctors and practice administrators.
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs