Phlebotomist-Out of State - HealthLab, Part-time, Days (KP)Bettendorf, Iowa Job REQID 589 Job Function Laboratory Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
The Phlebotomist reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization’s Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
The Phlebotomist's primary responsibility is for Centralized Phlebotomy Units, HealthLab Client specimen collections (phlebotomy) and Outpatient Lab/EKG services. The phlebotomist also provides phlebotomy support for non-centralized units at Central DuPage Hospital. Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to, computer lab order entry, lab specimen receipt, patient information retrieval, lab reception/clerical duties and functions.
- One year experience preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- Computer/keyboard literate
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Phlebotomy certification or training from a JACHO accredited school or institution
- EKG Training certification required within 6 months of hire
- 008523 Access Team Lead DeKalb, Illinois
- Registered Nurse BSN - Emergency Services, Full-time, Evenings Lake Forest, Illinois
- Radiographer-CT - Computed Tomography, Full-time, Days Chicago, Illinois
- Nurse Clinician - Facial Plastics/Cosmetics, Full-time, Days Chicago, Illinois
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs