Rehab Patient Access Specialist - Aurora, 40 Hours/Week, DaysAurora, Illinois Job REQID 3575 Job Function Patient Accounting Support Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
The Rehab Patient Access Specialist role reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization's Code of Ethics, Corporate Compliance Program and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all regulatory and accreditation standards.
This position performs department-based reception and clerical functions.
- 2 years experience in front office and computer experience
- Basic computer and telephone knowledge
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- Excellent customer service skills
- Possesses organizational, analytical and critical thinking skills with attention to detail
- Ability to multi task and adapt to technology changes
- Must complete Cadence Health System EPIC training for scheduling and registration
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Patient Care Tech - Behavioral Health, Woodstock, Illinois
- Phlebotomist-FLOAT - HealthLab, Full-time, Days (CW) Chicago, Illinois
- Order Managment Specialist - Order Management Unit, Full-time Grayslake, Illinois
- Patient Service Representative - Full-time, Days Lake Forest, Illinois
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs